The ECN 370 project requires that you do research that is both broad and deep.
Once you have decided on your country:
- look at the Countries tab to get a sense of some of the basic country information that is availalbe
- start reading the Economist (current and back issues) searching with your Country name
- search our databases (I suggest using the Discover! tool) to look articles on your country, its economic system---and remember to limit to scholarly articles
- look for statistics to validate your work
- Be sure that you capture all the relevant information needed for citing in Chicago Style