Skip to main content
It looks like you're using Internet Explorer 11 or older. This website works best with modern browsers such as the latest versions of Chrome, Firefox, Safari, and Edge. If you continue with this browser, you may see unexpected results.
What are Faculty Liaisons?
- serve as the designated faculty connection between the library and academic department
- consult with the Librarian Liaison on the collection in their subject areas (see Collection Development policy)
- communicate with the Associate Director for Resources Management regarding the purchase of resources
What are Librarian Liaisons?
- are designated by the Library to be the contact person for specific academic departments and programs at the University
- meet with students and faculty to assist with research
- coordinate with faculty to present instruction classes on locating and using Library materials
- develop customized research guides for specific courses
- consult with faculty about the Library's collections for their subject areas