Skip to main content
What are Faculty Liaisons?
- serve as the designated faculty connection between the library and academic department
- consult with the Librarian Liaison on the collection in their subject areas (see Collection Development policy)
- communicate with the Associate Director for Resources Management regarding the purchase of resources
What are Librarian Liaisons?
- are designated by the Library to be the contact person for specific academic departments and programs at the University
- meet with students and faculty to assist with research
- coordinate with faculty to present instruction classes on locating and using Library materials
- develop customized research guides for specific courses
- consult with faculty about the Library's collections for their subject areas