Start with Discover, our Most Comprehensive Search
Try these individual databases that are not included in a Discover search:
In Google Scholar, go to Settings / Library Links to add Saint Joseph's University.
1. Use the Library Catalog to find the book you want.
2. When you find the item you want, click the 'Place a Hold' button in the library catalog record.
3. Log in with your SJU username and password.
4. You’ll see a page confirming your request was successful. Log back in to your library account at any time to see or cancel your requests.
5. When your requested items are ready, you will receive an email.
6. Pick up your bagged items in the library atrium within seven days of notification. The items will already be checked out to you. If not picked up within seven days, the items will be checked back in and returned to the collection.
7. Return borrowed items using the exterior book drop. Items will remain checked out on your library account while they are in quarantine.
Facts, common knowledge, overview, main concepts
Evidence, examples, illustration
Agree, Support, Expand, Dispute
Approaches, Methods, Theories